“Be afraid, be very afraid…”- Ronnie, The Fly (1986)
Who doesn’t think of eyeballs when it comes to Halloween? Whether they are goofy or scary, eyeballs are everywhere.
I love mason jars so why not make some googly home decor eyed ones for this upcoming Halloween and be the talk of the neighborhood? This was such a simple project anyone can do it in just a few mins.
- Mason jar (however many you would like)
- Black acrylic paint
- White acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Aluminum foil/ wax paper
- Flowers (optional)
- Make sure to clean the glass before painting on it. The oil from your fingerprints can smear the paint and or make it not stick as well.
2. Get your working area ready. This may sound like a stupid step and often is forgotten but acrylics dry fast and you don’t want to be running around grabbing things while your paint is drying. I like to use wax paper or foil for my paints. Everyone normally has them on hand and it makes for a very easy clean up. Plus the paints can’t seep through to the area under.
3. Paint the jars all black. You could also spray paint them black. But I have paints and brushes on hand. Let them dry. Some may take a couple of hours and some may take all night.
4. Now comes the fun part. The eyeballs! Have fun with it. Pick out a few different ones you like or stick with one set and paint away!
Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed reading this join the fun and subscribe! I have lots of goodies. 🙂
What have you made today?