Sunshine Blogger Question and Answers
1- What made you want to get into blogging? I thought about blogging when my oldest daughter was born about three years ago but never pulled the trigger on it. I am a stay-at-home mom and I have always wanted to help out financially. When my second daughter was born I knew I had to try or I’d hate myself. I LOVE DIY stuff so I thought it would be a prefect opportunity to show my stuff to the world. 🙂 What drives me is to see my husband retire sooner so he won’t miss the kids grow up!
2- Are you a cat person, dog person, or other? I am a dog person all the way! LOL although I did grow up with both.
3- What has been your biggest struggle when it comes to blogging? Finding time! With a 3-year-old and an 8 month old who naps at different times I can hardly find time to take a shower alone let alone sit in front of a computer and blog. LOL but we smile through it all! and breath… LOL
4- What is your favorite way to travel and why? I LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel! If I ever could, I’d see the world before I die. LOL I always like to get the most out of my money and I always feel cruises are the way to do it. So, I would have to say a cruise is my favorite way to travel. There is even a world cruise that lasts a year I’ve wanted to do! LOL
5- What is your favorite part of blogging? Meeting all you nice individuals! I can’t believe there is a whole world out there with people just like me. People who have something to offer and don’t mind “meeting” new folks. 😀
6- What books or movies have inspired you? I am a sucker for books set in WW2 era, I feel it reminds us about the past and that we shouldn’t take what we have for granted. Not only were there atrocious things happening in Europe but the stock market crashing causing tons to lose everything and sooo sooo sooo many young men and women never came home to their families. How can that not inspire you to live each day to the fullest and tell the ones you love what they mean to you?! My favorite book is “The Book Thief”.
7- How do you make time to blog? As I said, time management is the hardest thing when it comes to blogging but I do all I can to make this work! I wake up early, blog when they are taking naps (most times), we do crafts together, and I stay up late after they go to bed.
8- Where do you see your blog in 5 years? In 5 years I pray I am making a few thousand a month blogging, have thousands of followers and a million or so page views! Maybe not have to spend so many hours a day on it so I can get some sleep at night. LOL
9- What is your favorite social media platform? Pinterest! I LOVE Pinterest! I am, of course, on almost everything though, anything to get exposure!
10- What do you do to relax after a long and stressful day? HAHAHA! sometimes I can get a few hours of sleep.
11- Can you name a random fact about yourself? LOL my husband says “I’m miniature”, actually he says “you can’t fight me you’re miniature”. LOL we love to joke around, I am only 5’ but as my husband also says “God only lets things grow until they are perfect, some of us didn’t take as long as others”.
Thank you everyone for reading all about me! 😀
I have spent time on all of these wonderful websites. They are all worth checking out and reading. That is why I chose each one. I hope you love them as much as I do!
- Dave and Angela @ dangtravelers.com
- Stacy @ hurriedhostess.com
- Tracy Wall @ empowering mums.com
- Stephanie @ onecaringmom.com
- April @ thisladyblogs.com
- Christine A Howard @ christineahoward.com
- Kay Gupta @ nested blissfully.com
- Cheryl De Marco @ cheryldemarco.com
- Joy Kincaid @ artfulhomemaking.com
- Sam Frank @ ahappyhomeinholland.com
- Danielle @ bee-ingmommy.blogspot.com
My Questions For You
- What is your favorite Disney character and why?
- What drives you to keep blogging?
- Whats your favorite season and why?
- Where your favorite place to visit?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What type of food is your favorite?
- Whats your best memory?
- On a typical Friday night what can I find you doing?
- Where do you see your blog taking you in the future?
- Favorite animal?
- One random fact not many people know about you.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.