*This post contains affiliate links.
Since Mother’s Day is on the 13th I decided to have 13 wonderful and easy kid projects to give Mom. 🙂 They range from REALLY easy to moderately easy so pick one or more and HAVE FUN! Let us know if you decide to try any! We would LOVE to see your photos too!
- These Flowers are easy to make and will last forever! Plus your kids will have a blast painting these egg cartons for Mom. Tutorial HERE
Idea from: http://www.iheartartsncrafts.com/egg-carton-flowers-kids-craft/
2. Have your child make her a special card! Learn how HERE
idea from: http://www.learningandexploringthroughplay.com/2017/01/love-you-to-pieces-suncatcher-card.html
3. This is a SUPER cute idea! Moms LOVE prints. Hand prints, foot prints or thumbprint. so make this your own and let your kids have fun! Remember messy ones are just as cherished! Learn how to HERE
4. Show Mom how much you appreciate her and give her a flower shaped ornament with her favorite little ones finger print and personal drawing or picture! Learn how HERE
5. Any mother would LOVE this one-of-a-kind votive holder from their kid. Learn how to make it HERE.
Idea from: http://www.iheartartsncrafts.com/mothers-day-mason-jar-votives/?utm_content=bufferdbc6e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer
6. Why not say “I love you” with your little ones hand! Any mother would cherish this forever!. Learn to make it HERE.
7. This heart-shaped wreath is the cutest idea ever! And EASY for any Dad to make with their child to surprise Mom! Tutorial HERE.
Idea from: https://www.hellowonderful.co/post/DIY-RAINBOW-PAPER-HEART-POM-POM-WREATH/
8. This is a fun flower bowl the kids and you can make in an afternoon! Learn how HERE
9. These plant markers will brighten up any mother’s garden and sure to make her smile every time she sees them! Tutorial HERE
Idea from: http://www.homemadeginger.com/2016/03/watercolor-plant-markers.html
10. Let Mom show off her children with this one-of-a-kind Frame. Super easy to make! Find out how HERE
11. This book is truly a special treat from kids that Mom will cry over! You can print out the pages you want, have your child fill in the blanks and create special drawings throughout. Melt her heart! Download the pages HERE
Idea from: http://www.hellowonderful.co/post/KID-MADE-FREE-PRINTABLE-MOTHER—-S-DAY-BOOK
12. A personalized necklace is something Mom can carry close to her heart and cherish forever! Super easy and worth its weight in gold! Learn how to make it HERE
13. DIY cute pop up cards! Can be used for any occasion but since Mother’s Day is right around the corner why not make her a pop up card!? Learn how to HERE
If you try it please let us know how it went. If you have any questions or comments please ask. We read every comment and love hearing from all of you!
If you like what you see and want more be sure to join the fun!
What have you made today?!