Hello my beautiful friends! Here is another amazing project to do with you kids! I Love the way this turned out! I have it on my work desk right now and it makes me smile everytme I look at it!
- mixing bowl
- glass cup/bowl (to place the flower on when baking)
- Mix the salt and flour together in a large bowl.
2. Add in the water and stir until well combined.
3. Roll out onto a floured surface.
4. You can either hand cut out your hearts or use two different size cutters like I did.
5. Carve anything you would like. Names, Initials, favorite saying… Then bake at 250 for 2 hours. 🙂
6. Paint inside the carving first. If you mess up and get some on the outside it wont be a big deal, you can just cover them up when you paint the rest of the heart.
7. Add a backing and a photo and there you go!