With Mother’s Day right around the corner I wanted to show you an easy way to make a cute card for Mom.
What you will need:
- Construction paper
- Pen and pencil
What to do:
- Fold the construction paper in half and draw a heart shape on the front.
- Cut the heart shape out
- On a different piece of construction paper cut another heart a little bigger than the one on the front of the card.
- Using a few different colors cut some small squares and glue them to the heart that will go inside the card.
- Glue the heart in place so it will show through the heart cut out on the front.
- Write anything you would like on the front and inside. Dont forget to let the kids sign it.
- And you’re done!
I hope you had fun! And have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
What have you made today?