- 3-4 Chicken boneless skinless breast
- 16 oz bottle of BBQ sauce. I use Jack Daniel’s Honey Smokehouse.
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- If you like it spicy add some chili powder
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Put it all in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high 2-3 hours
- Shred the chicken with a fork. Serve on buns for delicious BBQ chicken sliders.
2. Leave them whole and serve it with mashed potatoes and veggies.
3. Shred them for BBQ chicken tacos or burritos
4. Shredded leftovers can be used for BBQ chicken pizza
5. Shredded leftovers can be used for a BBQ chicken salad
I chose to make a burritos.
Have fun! Be sure to comment if you tried it and how you like it. We read every comment and love hearing feed back!
What have you made today?